External Feedback Survey Invitation Message
Agile Accelerator Help Guides
Survey Set-up: External Feedback Survey Invitation Message
Similar to the participant’s invitation, the subject and the email message to the stakeholders are also customizable. When customizing these for external feedback, consider:
- “Invitation Subject” should be customized so it is recognizable.
- In the “Invitation Message” be sure to (examples below):
- Clearly define the group being assessed. Explain that this group is interested in excellence and their feedback will help achieve this.
- State that this feedback survey only has 3 questions and will take about one minute of their time.
- The stakeholder’s first name will be piped into the top of the invitation unless you remove this. We recommend leaving this in.
- The survey expire / close date is piped into the invitation in the beginning of the second paragraph. We recommend bolding this date.
- Include a point-of-contact with email address for questions using a name that they will recognize.
- When respondents receive the invitation, they will see a button, “Begin Assessment” at the bottom of their email. This contains a unique and confidential link that takes them directly to the survey—this link should not be forwarded to anyone else.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use special characters such as accent marks as they will prevent the invitations from being sent. For similar reasons, we recommend avoiding cutting and pasting from MS Word.