Agile Accelerator Help Guides
Getting Started: Overview
A fundamental shift is transforming the business world: a move from hierarchical management to agile networks. It may sound simple but implementation proves incredibly complex. One way to speed this transition is to ensure the right collaborative practices are in place and that group dynamics enable success.
The Agility Accelerator is an interactive platform that does just this. With the ability to visualize and analyze collaboration, it provides insights about how work flows within your team, group or department. Recommendations are embedded at key points to explain “why does this matter” and “what the group can do.”
This simple and innovative tool transforms a traditionally long and cumbersome multi-month organizational network analysis into a fraction of the time—as little as a week or two—with deep and immediate results. The Accelerator provides valuable insights for any group, team or function whose goals depend upon effective collaboration: where collaboration is strong, where there is a need for better integration, where there is high potential for collaborative overload, and where engagement is strong.
The target uses include:
- Turbocharge transformation efforts or initiatives by engaging key influencers and change agents
- Improve retention and productivity by identifying where collaborative overload is jeopardizing critical employees from burnout
- Target silos that undermine innovation or sharing of best practices
- Determine if networks are inclusive across various attributes
- Identify ways of working and norms that are strengths or weaknesses, and tailored recommendations to make improvements
- Optimize integration efforts through understanding workflows prior/during/after an acquisition or restructuring.
This tool was created by the Connected Commons based on over 20 years of research with over 300 organizations.
Interested in getting started?
The use of this assessment can be managed entirely by a Client Administrator at your organization in three simple steps:
- Customize the built-in survey
- Deploy survey to the participants you've identified
- See results immediately upon closing assessment
To learn more, please contact the Connected Commons at firstname.lastname@example.org